Thank you for checking out my blog!
Here is a bit about me…
- I am 39
- I have been married to my (very patient) beloved Hubby since Oct 2005
- We have been trying to become parents since March 2006
- Our first IVF was in 2007
- Our second IVF was in 2009
- In April 2011, we moved half way across the world in an attempt to have a fresh start (from UK to SA)… I am South African and Hubby is British
- We got on the list to Adopt a white baby (in South Africa) on 14th November 2011
- We had our 3rd and final IVF/ZIFT in June 2012, where we got our first ever BFP!!
- On 22nd November 2012, Eloise Iris Seana, was born sleeping, the decision we made was the hardest, most heartbreaking decision and one no parent should ever have to make. You can start reading all about our heartbreak here
- On 14th December, exactly 13 months after we got onto the list, we got THE CALL
- On 18th December, Ashton came home.
- To fill in the gaps and to find out more, you’ll have to read on…